§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Below you will find information on the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Responsible acc. to Article 4 Paragraph 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Yokohama Austria GmbH
IZ NÖ Süd Straße 15 Obj.77 Stiege 2 1. Stock Top 3
2355 Wiener Neudorf
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or via a contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, your name and phone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arise in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing in case there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. In doing so, we shall also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
Right to information
Right to rectification or cancellation
Right to restriction of processing
Right to object to the processing
Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data at a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the merely informative use of the website, i.e., if you do not register or provide us with information in another way, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 P.1 Point b) GDPR):
Date and time of the request
Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (concrete page)
Access Status/HTTP status code
Transmitted amount of data
Website from which the request has come
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and mode of operation of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, e.g., decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that in that case you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use in case you are interested. To do this, you will in general need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We partly use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(3) Furthermore, we may disclose your personal data to third parties, if action participations, competitions, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with our partners. You will receive more information when you provide us with your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), you shall be informed about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) As far as we base the processing of your personal data on balancing your interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case when, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which shall be presented in the following description of the functions. In the event of exercising such disagreement, we shall ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done before. In case your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling legitimate reasons to you based on which we will continue processing your data.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your disagreement with advertising using the following contact information: email@example.com
§ 6 Storage and deletion of your data
If your data are no longer required for the above purposes, they will be deleted (§ 75 BDSG (new) - Correction and deletion of personal data and limitation of processing, paragraph 2). The deletion of your user account is possible at any time at your request and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option specified above or via a designated function in the user account. After deleting your user account, your data will be blocked for further use and deleted after expiration of the statutory retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or any further use of data is legally permitted.
Data that is not subject to any other legal storage period will be deleted no later than 6 months after storage.
§ 7 Use of our webshop
(1) If you wish to make an order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data to us that are necessary to process your order. Mandatory data required for the execution of the contracts are marked separately, other details are voluntary. We process the data provided by you for the purpose of processing your order. For this purpose we can pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 Point f) GDPR.
We may also process the information provided by you to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you an e-mail with technical information.
(2) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we shall limit the processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) In order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, in particular financial data, the order process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 8 Contact forms
On our website you can send us messages via contact forms. We process the personal data provided in the form in order to process the contact request and to contact the requestor.
After processing the contact request, the data will be deleted after six weeks, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh the rights and interests of the data subject, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
§ 9 Use of Squarespace Metrics
Analysis cookies are used for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and of our advertising. Through the analysis cookies, we learn how the switched ad is used so that we can constantly optimize our offer. For this purpose, we use the analysis cookies from Squarespace Metrics.
Squarespace Metrics is a web analytics service provided by Squarespace, Inc. ("Squarespace"). As part of Squarespace metrics, information about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored by a Squarespace server in the United States. Squarespace will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Squarespace will also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Squarespace. Squarespace will in no case associate your IP address with other Squarespace data. By using this website, you agree to the processing of the data collected about you by Squarespace in the manner described above and for the purpose stated above.
For these purposes, our legitimate interest lies in the processing of personal data according to Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter f GDPR.
§ 10 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Twitter. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in will recognize you by marking the box above the first letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the highlighted field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In case of Twitter, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address shall be anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data will be transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out data collection in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the greyed box.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of processing or the retention periods. We also have no information about deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 Para. 1 P. 1 Point. f GDPR.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in at the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and e.g., if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it with your contacts publicly. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy policies:
Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter is subjected to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 11 Inclusion of YouTube videos
(1) We have included YouTube videos in our online offerings, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are directly playable from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or customization of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To do so, you must contact YouTube.
§ 12 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website, allowing you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purpose of advertising, market research and/or needs-based website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
§ 13 Use of Adobe Typekit
Adobe Typekit is used on our website to display fonts. The service is provided by Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited (Adobe Ireland) and provides access to a font library.
§ 14 External links
We link websites of other providers not affiliated with us (third parties). We point out that we have no control over what data is processed by these providers when the user clicks on these links. Since the data processing by third parties is beyond our control, we cannot take any responsibility for this. For more information about the processing of data by these providers, see the privacy policies of these providers.
§ 15 Data security
We use the widely used Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support the 256-bit encryption, we will use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted as encrypted is shown by a closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser. We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.